Saturday, March 29, 2008

Being out of touch

I know we all have busy lives but this week was brutal for me. Usually I am able to stamp a few nights or mornings a week but this week was an impossiblity. I, like everyone, had over scheduled myself. I had to get my stuff together for the tax person which was to be done on Thursday night plus get ready for my daughter's birthday party on Saturday which meant running around to buy for the party favors etc. If that were not enough, I had a bookclub meeting at my house on Friday night and a first communion event with my other daughter on Saturday morning. Then Saturday night I had to get my daughter and husband ready to go to a father-daughter dance while I stayed home and babysat. So under normal circumstances I would be a nervous wreck but I think because I started to workout 3 to 4 times a week which helps me just prod along and go with the flow. Anyways, I am sorry if I have not been around to see everyone's blogs or my new sisters. I promise to catch up this week.

8 comments:

ScrappyPam said...

Take a breath! I hope it all settles down for you soon!

Sammi said...

hope this week is a better one for you!! :)

~Emma~ said...

Oh Lois...you need a night at the craft table...with a large glass of chilled wine!
I really hope things settle down soon,x

Heather said...

Wow- sounds like a busy week. We all have those- give yourself a crafting pass and get back into the groove when you can. Remember- blogs and crafting should be FUN!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a week you've had Lois! Hope next week is a bit calmer and that you get some ME time!

Monica said...

Don't worry! We'll still be here. Hope you week gets better!!

Lisadwb said...

Oh my goodness, you have been busy. Just remember there are only 24 hours in a day! LOL
Now you need to have a little you time with a favorite stamp. LOL

Lois E. said...

Thank you for all your support. I am not complaining about my busy week but I like to keep up on everything!