Saturday, March 1, 2008

Penquin Kisses

This card was made using the Snowflake Kisses stamp set from Paper Pretties. I love how the blue paper pops out from the black. For this card, I used CS of Basic Black, Ballet Blue and Whisper White. The Ballet Blue was dry embossed using the Cuttle Bug template of Snoflakes for the top. On the bottom, the penquin feet were versamarked and then embossed using Iridescent Ice. I stamped the image using a Brilliance Graphite Black ink and sponged around the image with Ballet Blue ink. I used watercolor pencils to color in the image and blended with a blender pen. The two-way glue pen was applied to the outline of the snow and then dazzling diamonds was applied to it to give it some shimmer. I stamped the words with Ballet Blue ink and added silver brads for the mounting. The ribbons used were Organdy White and Black polka dots.

No comments: