Monday, March 10, 2008

No-layer challenge card

No-layer Challenge card was made for the PJ release party this past Sunday. This card was a little hard for me considering I am getting use to using designer paper lately. I love this stamp set from Paper Pretties called Looks Who's Perky. I did use WW card stock with Chocolate Chip and Regal Rose ink. Craft white ink was used to stamp the swirls which were embossed in white. The coffee pot was colored with Regal Rose Su marker and dotted with a white gel pen. The Chocolate Chip ink was sponged around the coffee pot and the Regal Roase ink was spondeged around the outside. My favorite ribbon was used at the top with two slits punched to put it through. There was a lot of detail since there was no designer paper used. Back to basics with a flair!

No comments: