Saturday, March 22, 2008

My Daughters Easter cards

My daughter loves to stamp with me and make cards for her friends. So I stamp images for her to color in and then we design the final layout together. Here she has used two stampendous stamps from Eclectic Paperie. She colored them in using her colored pencils and then we added the other elements. If you see my previous post, you can see the same elements are used for the Blossom Egg card but in this card we just added the ribbon. The second card uses the Bunny Egg stamp. My daughter just loves the bunny. We cute the green layer using my scalloped edged scissors and added the white dots using the gel pen. The ribbon was the final touch. She sent these to her friends. They came out cute.




10 comments:

TCake said...

Hi lois....just dropping in to say hello...i'm teresa..one of your "sisters"....lovely cards..happy easter
Tx

Kelly Schelske said...

Hi Lois,

Great cards!! Can't wait to learn more about everyone and share our crafty creations!! happy Easter!!

Kelly

ScrappyPam said...

Welcome to the sista-hood, Lois! Glad you're part of us!

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

Hi Lois, tu hermana numero 15 aqui desde Puerto Rico

~Emma~ said...

They are so lovely...you both did a great job on them!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards, bright spring colors!

Robyn said...

Very cute!! Hi Lois!! I'm new to the SBS 15 group. I look forward to being one of your bloggin sisters!
Robyon

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Hi Lois,

Another fellow sister dropping by to say a quick hello. I'm looking forward to getting to know you much better. Lainy x

Monica said...

Your daughter did a great job! I love it when my daughter crafts with me.. but at 17 she's got more important things to do most of the time! HA-HA

My niece is really into card making with me right now and I so love the time I spend with her making things!

Monica said...

I created a yahoo group for the SBS-15 sisters! Come join us. The link is on my blog!

Monica