Monday, March 3, 2008

Love Bugs

This was a card that I made for a most recent Paper Pretties challenge. This image is Love Bugs made by Paper Pretties. The challenge was to use red (but not a bright red), black and Kraft CS. I used Ruby Red as the red for my card. I cut the CS in layers and took my scalloped scissors to make the scalloped edge. I used my white gel pen to dot the scallops on the black CS and black marker on the white CS. I stamped the image in Basic Black ink and then colored in with markers (Ruby Red) and watercolor pencils. I dotted the dress and suit with the white gel pen to add a dimension. The ribbon was black dotted and white organdy. I added a flower that matched from my stash of embellishments. I added stickles and some stardust gel pen for some shimmer.

No comments: