Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Sketch Challenge

This is the last card I made for the Paper Pretties PJ release party on Sunday night. This was the sketch challenge as the final challenge of the night. This card uses the Paper Pretties stamp set Look Who's Perky. I love this stamp set. The CS used was Bashful Blue, Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip with DS So Saffron Paper. I stamped the sugar bowl on the designer paper and the VV CS with Chocolate Chip Ink, then I cut the sugar bowl out and pasted it on top of the VV DS. I colored the handles with So Saffron marker. Then I used my ticket punch for the corners. I detailed the edges with my paper piecing tool using my mat pak. The coffee beans were stamped on top with Chocolate Chip ink as well as the two word sentiments which were combined for the message. I added the antique brads which were part of the sketch. I was very proud of this card and how it turned out.

No comments: