Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine Playdough Treats

Happy Valentines Day! Here are some treats that I will be bringing to a play group today for the children I simply used the scalloped circle punch and added the label provided in the bag of Play Doh! I did cover the outside with paper. the paper was cut to 2 1/4 x7". Then it was scored at 2 1/8, 3 1/4, 5 3/8, 6 1/2. I folded it around into a box, added snail adhesive to adhere it closed. I then added a piece of sticky strip to the play

doh container so that it would stick in there. Here is a more intricate design by my friend Joanne B. I loved her

design but ran out of time to make this. But you can also add the Butterfly or flower from the SU Happy Heart Set, color the image in and then punch out with circles for the center of the scalloped circle.

This project was quick and fun!


No comments: