Thursday, February 28, 2008

Flower Post It Notes

So when I went to PA recently, I knew I was going to see several of my SU Demos that I was in a group there. I wanted to give everyone a favor to thank them for coming out to see me but it had to be something I could make in an hour. I knew I had seen similar stuff like this on websites and at workshops but never actually made them. I saw that my friend Kathy had made something similar and thought I could do it. When I was in PA, we visited Michael's which you might as well empty my cash when I enter there. Anyways, I found these great post it notes ((3 9/16 square) in the $1 bin -2 for a $1 (yes the $1 bin gets me everytime). Then I found this designer paper from Provo called Posies Glitter Print. It coordinated fairly well but most of all it matched the paper that I brought with me so that I did not have to use my friend's supply. So I used the Certainly Celery CS (3 3/4 x8") and WW. The DS was cut in a 3 1/2 square. I used the Circle of Friendship set with the 1 1/4 Circle Punch. This set is great! I punched the inside flower on the designer paper with the Boho Blossom Punch. I had to buy the rhinestone brads which were placed in the center of the flower. I used some green pastel ribbon I bought at Michael's too (4 for $1 what a bargain). This was "Easy Peasy" as my friend Cheryl here would say. I made 6 in an hour.

No comments: