Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Sweet Ellie Valentine



This card was a new creation using a card sketch with Joanne B. had made with this set. I changed the colors and the stamped image. I used Certainly Celery, Pretty in Pink and Whisper White Card stock. I used the Brilliance Graphite Black stamp pad. The elephant was colored in with a watercolor pencil and a blender pen. I colored the grass and other hearts with SU markers Certainly Celery and Pretty in Pink. Dazzling Diamonds was added with a 2-way glue pen to the hearts. The background was stamped with Pretty in Pink and then the hearts were colored in with a gel pen. The scallop edge was done with the slit punch and embossed using the Crop-a-dile. A taffeta pretty in pink ribbon was added for the final touch. There you go for a Sweet Valentine card.

4 comments:

Laura said...

I love this card from the quarterly!

Lois E. said...

Thanks Laura! if you want a copy let me know we can swap!

Lois

Kathy W said...

I still need to work on scallop with slit punch, but it is a great sketch to work from.

Anonymous said...

I did your tag challenge :-P lol