Monday, February 11, 2008

Baby Shower Favors


I entered a challenge for MFT with this design. The challenge was to create a candy holder. This was a simple design since I only had one MFT set "She's having a Baby". I thought that these would be a cute thank you favor for a baby shower. I simply traced a pattern onto CS - here I used pretty in pink and tempting turquois. I used silver wire and matching beads to coordinate with the colors. I stamped the images with Versamark ink and then embossed with iridescent ice. The tag was stamped with the coordinating ink colors on shimmer paper and then cut out and used the tag corner punch on the ends. The DS used was from Loves Me (retired) for the pink and Flowers for You for the blue. The silver brads added a nice touch to finish off the favors. For the inside, I used a cello bag filled with Hershey kisses wrapped in silver foil for the final touch. Nothing says Thank You like a favor full of chocolates!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

stunning Lois, like the wire handles. good luck!