Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Monogramed Notecards

So I am addicted to Target's Dollar Spot as some already know. So over the past many months, I have picked up some adorable notecard sets (8 for a $1) from Target hoping to make some monogrammed cards for teacher gifts. Here is a red polka dot set I picked up around Valentine's Day. I made these as a thank you gift for my daughter's CCD teacher. It was so simple to do. I merely stamped the letter using my Fiskars Script Font Acrylic Set I picked up from JoAnns Fabric store in Real Red ink. I then used my SU circle punches 1 1/4 to punch it out. I next used the 1 3/8 circle punch on the Bashful Blue and then the Scallop Circle punch with Barely Banana. They came out adorable without alot of work. I will be making more for teacher appreciation week that is coming up in May.

4 comments:

Robyn said...

This is so cute! Great job!! I'm excited to be one of your SBS sisters! I don't see my name on your list, though. :)

Lisadwb said...

How cute. For some reason I don't shop Target very often, and then by the time I get there the $1 spot is very picked over. Maybe I can get there soon and see if they have any cute cards.

Sammi said...

Cool!! great idea!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Great idea. I'm sure whoever receives it will appreciate it.