Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Baby Shower Pages

Recently a group of us joined together to host a baby shower for a neighbor. So my friend wanted to do some games. Instead of that, she came up with the idea of doing a baby prediction page where everyone signs their name and guesses boy or girl, weight and due date. She wanted it to be a scrapbook page so she enlisted me to make them. I am not a scrapbooker however these pages were easy to do. Since I always do two pages so that they match, we came up with the second page being a group photo page where everyone signs their name around the outside of the photo. I went to my favorite scrapbook store - Right At Home - to see what I could find in the brown tones since the girl who the shower was for loves brown. I used a Hot Fudge (I think that is the name) Brown Brazill paper that had a shine to it as well as Berrylicious Brazill paper. I printed the words using my computer with the Harrington font which is very dressy. I also used Scenic Route Summer/Bonnie Ave DS for the second page. To the Baby Predicitions page, I used the Jumbo Antique Brass Eyelets with the Wide Grosgrain Chocolate Ribbon and on the second page I just used the ribbon tied in knots. The final touch was to use the ticket punch for the corners to add some decorative edge. These pages were a big hit at the shower and everyone thought it was a fun idea.

1 comment: