Thursday, April 17, 2008

Graduation Thank You notes

This card was made to co-incide with the graduation invitations. I made this example as simple as possible. I used White CS that was trimmed on the bottom edge with the deckled scissors. Then I sponged some pink on the edge. I stamped the graduation cap (from Year After Year SU Stamp Set) in black and adorned it with a rhinestone brad. The ends of the brad were cut with pliers and then adhered with glue dots. I added the Thank You (from SU Warmest Regards stamp set) in Pink Passion. I thought this one turned out simple and cute.

5 comments:

Sammi said...

the thank you notes and invitations are both awesome Lois!! I love the black and the pink together!!

Kim Costello said...

lovely simple card very elegant!
Just wanted to say hi and there's still time to enter my competition!
Kim

Anonymous said...

I love how all of these go together! They are really nice! TFS

Lisadwb said...

Nice invites and thank yous.I like the black and pink.

Robyn said...

Simple and sweet! I love it!