Tuesday, April 1, 2008

I have been tagged!

I have been tagged by my friend Joanne B. looking for seven rando facts. Here they are:

1) In High School, I was in Dance Club.

2) In College, I majored in Bioengineering. Boy, I can't be further from that now.

3) My first date movie was in high school to see "Aleins" after eating Chinese food.

4) I love the color pink.

5) The furthest I ever traveled was to the Phillippines when I was in high school. It was definitely a culture shock as to what they considered upper class in comparison to the US. It was a great learning experience and trip.

6)I am an advid volunteer for both of my daughter's classes and schools.

7)I am a Brownie Girl Scout Leader for my daughter's troop.

I am going to tag some of my SBS 15 Sisters: Monica, Yesy, Emma and Nany. Be sure to check their sites for some great stuff.

2 comments:

~Emma~ said...

Lois I've just popped on to let you know that there is a little something for you on my blog...and have just realised you have tagged me!! Thank you...off to have a think now!

Monica said...

Oh my.. you tagged me! I'll do this when I get home tonight! Still need you to join the yahoo group I set up for the SBS-15 group. Click the button on my blog to join us. we miss you!!

Monica