Thursday, April 17, 2008

Graduation Invitations


Here are the sample invitations I made for a friend. I always make several editions to give my customers some choices within the specifics which they give me. The customer definitely wanted Hot Pink so I chose CS of Pink Passion and Pixie Pink. I wanted to off set it with Basic Black CS to make it pop. I used the Graduation
stamp from the Year after Year SU stamp set. In these examples, it was stamped with basic black ink. The graduation cap was adorned with either a rhinestone brad in the center or in the second set, a self adhesive rhinestone. I added some stickles to make the tassle a little sparkley. I tried two different colors for the fonts which were typed on the computer. I had alot of fun making several versions so the customer would have lots to choose from. She was duely impressed with all the options.



1 comment:

Joana24 said...

looks gorgeous well done