Saturday, January 26, 2008

Winter Wishes


I wanted to thank my neighbors for all the thoughtful gifts they gave us at Christmas time. I saw this card a friend of my received as a swap from convention and put it on my MUST DO list. I thought it was the perfect card for this time of year.
I am not sure who made this card originall y but would love to give credit to the person who did.
I did not have the supplies that the person used so I changed the colors around and came up with this version.
The stamp set used was Supersize Snowflake that I borrowed from my friend. I stamped the words in Purely Pomegranate on Whisper White CS which matched the Bravo Burgundy Grosgrain ribbon. I used stripped glitter paper from Provo Christmas Glitter Stack. The Snow Jumbo wheel was used with a versamark ink cartridge and embossed with Iridescent Ice powder. I punched a snowflake, added Dazzling Diamonds to the ends and place a green rhinestone brand in the middle to add the final touch. I was very pleased with the outcome and my neighbors seemed to like it too.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like it :-)

Lois E. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.