Tuesday, January 29, 2008

What a fun night!

Last night the Paper Pretties website announced their first ever winner for the "Cutie Pie" Contest. So I used the "Cuddle Me" stamp set from Paper Pretties to enter. There are so many people with great ideas and their creativity astounds me. It was so much fun to play with this set. I entered about 4 or 6 differnt cards. I had so many ideas for this stamp set that I could not help myself but make them all. I was so excited last night and surprised as well that I won! I was very honored to be chosen.

Thanks Christie and the Design Team!

Visit Paper Pretties to see the winning card at http://www.paperpretties.net/ under PaperClip.

2 comments:

Kathy W said...

congrats Lois! I am glad you are inspired to keep up stamping, you are talented and creative.
Kathy

Lois E. said...

Kathy, you are so kind.

Lois