Saturday, January 26, 2008

Valentine Tic Tac Treats




This cute little treat I cased from another SU Demo in PA who gave this as their Halloween Swap. I just had some tic-tacs around so decided to try this myself for a valentine treat. In this image, I used Purely Pomegranate and Regal Rose CS (fav color combo) with the Pomegranate stitched ribbon. The new Happy Hearts Day stamp set made it really easy to decorate the front using the Rose Red and Regal Rose markers to stamp the image. I added Dazzling Diamonds to just add a little sparkle. It was pretty easy and lots of fun. I also used Real Red and Pretty in Pink CS and markers to make some other ones as well.

6 comments:

Kathy W said...

Great job setting it up Lois,
now I need the measurements for this little dandy :}

Lois E. said...

HI Kathy,
Thank you for viewing my blog and the kind words. Here are the dimensions for the Tic Tac treats:

outside cover:
3" x 4 1/2"
score at 2" and 2 1/2" on the long side

top piece:
2 3/4" x 1 3/4"

Then decorate.

I can't wait to see the treats you make!

Gwen said...

these are so totally cute!! good luck with the blogging!! it really is fun!

Lois E. said...

Thanks so much for looking! I hope to post some more fun stuff really soon.

Kelly said...

What a fun project! I love my scallop punch, so it's great to see another way to use it. Keep up the blogging and the great projects!

Unknown said...

cute idea! Jack loves tic tacs, this would be fun for him for valentines!