Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sofia Loves Me



Paper Pretties has launched their new stamp sets. This one titled "Cuddle Me" is just so cute that I made several cards with this stamp set. Here is the first set of cards that I just adore. This card uses Chocolate Chip CS and Loves Me DS (retired) from SU. I colored Sofia using my SU markers with More Mustard for the Bear and Regal Rose for her dress. I dotted her dress using a gel pen. I used the Marvy Giga Scalloped and Mega Oval punches for the girl which simply framed her. So CUTE! I found some brown polka dot ribbon from American Crafts and these super cute heart brads that I have been hoarding from Queen & Co. that I purchased years ago. I used two different sentiments: one from the Cuddle Me stamp set and the other from Holdiays & Wishes. These were quick and easy cards. I must say that this set is a must have! Visit http://www.paperpretties.net/ for their super cute stamp sets! They are a must have!

No comments: