Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I feel so Grateful......

I wanted to take some time to thank a lot of my stamping friends as well as my close friends here in Franklin for encouraging and inspiring me to go beyond with my stamping and creativity.

Ann V. is my upline at SU and has been a cherished friend as well who inspires and shares with me her ideas. Not to mention the girls in PA whom are part of the group that I started with, swap with me on a monthly basis. These girls have some fantastic ideas and go outside of the box.

When I came to MA, I looked around for other Demos and was invited to Amy C.'s group which really blew me away. I just was amazed at all that they do and was inspired by their designs and creativity. I was welcomed into the group especially by Erica A. who has really encouraged me not to give up and find my nitch in the stamping world here in MA although it is saturated with alot of SU Demos. Within Erica's group, I have met alot of inspiring people. Kathy W. is such a nice person who is helping me out with my blog and is always working on new ideas and comes up with such creative things. You can vivist her blog on www.kraftinwithkathy.blogspot.com where you will find interesting ideas. In addition, there is Joanne who is involved in several venues but has encouraged me to enter some stamping contests and some publishing entries. She is very creative and always working. You can visit her blog on www.stampedbyhand.blogspot.com for all her latest work and ideas.

My neighbors have also inspired me to move forward and continue to create and share my work. It is fun to share my new creations with them as well as share my craft.

My biggest fan is my daughter. She also creates cards which give me ideas. I also showcase her work as well. She likes creating and doing crafts as well.

I feel so blessed to have all of these people around me to encourage and inspire me! Thank you everyone!

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

Lois, I have tagged you for middle name game,see my blog for details.
Kathy