Thursday, May 8, 2008

Monochromatic Mother's Day Card

This is a card that I CASED from my friend Ann V. She is my upline at SU. She had given me a similar card that was a thank you with the same color scheme and stamp set. I just modified it with ribbon, stamped the background and used my punches to highlight the image. The card used Pale Plum, Perfect Plum and WW CS. I stamped the image with Balck ink and then watercolored in slightly using blender pen with the Pale Plum ink. I used my Mega Oval and Giga Scalloped Oval punches to highlight the image. The scallop oval was dotted using my white gel pen. Next, I used the corner rounder to round the edges on the frame. I tamped the background using Pale Plum in and Itty Bitty background SU stamp set. Lastly, I stamped the saying in Perfect Plum which I received in my new stamp set from Paper Pretties "Made with Love".


3 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful card, I love all the "little" details.

Sammi said...

It is soooo pretty!! I love it!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just beautiful!