Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Birthday Girl

My daughter was invited to a birthday party. It was a glamour party and the girls looked so stunning with hair, makeup and evening gowns. It was a glympse of what these 4 and 5 year olds would look in years to come. Here is the very special birthday card I made using my retired SU set Pretty Princess. I just love this set. I used my Cuttle Bug D' Vine Swirls embossing folder on Pink Passion CS. I stamped the image in black ink and then colored in using SU markers. Other CS used was Lavender Lace and Yo-Yo yellow along with my corner punch and slot punch. I wrapped the ribbon around and tied to link the separate pieces together. I added Dazzling Diamonds to create a sparkle effect for the princess.

5 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful princess. I bet your little one had a blast.

Sammi said...

How fun!!! Great card too :)

Lainy's Little Blog said...

What a lovely card. So cool and funky!

~Emma~ said...

This is fab...and has just given me a great idea for my friends little girl! (if you don't mind of course!)

Joana24 said...

what a gorgeous card. love the colour