Wednesday, May 28, 2008

First Communion Thank You

Here is the last of the First Communion Card set. I started with the invitation and then some cards to send with gifts for close friends. I finally ended with thank you cards that my daughter sent with a picture of herself. If you look at the earlier postings for these sets of cards, they were made with the same elements. The embossing of the gold ink added a nice and elegant touch. I want to thank my friend Joanne B. for lending me the God is Love SU stamp set. I thought this image was perfect.

9 comments:

Kim Costello said...

Hi Lois, Lovely card, and gold looks very elegant!
Kim

Lisadwb said...

What a nice card. I like the gold.

Sammi said...

oooh... It is very elegant!! I LOVE it!!

Robyn said...

Very sweet and pretty!

~Emma~ said...

Very classy and elegant...wish I was as neat as you!

Lainy's Little Blog said...

Lovely card Louis. Very elegant.

Sammi said...

Hi Lois!!

there is something on my blog for you!

I hope that you are OK!!

Sammi
xxx

Yesenia ( yesy) said...

its very elegant great work

Joana24 said...

hi Lois just pop in to say HI hope all is well with you
big hug
Joana