Monday, May 12, 2008

First Communion #2

Here is another card I made for First Communion. These cards were given with a few gifts I had for a few of my daughters friends. This card used the God Is Love SU stamp set. I have two versions shown here. Both cards were stamped in Gold and then embossed. I cut the edges of the card with either the scallop or zig-zag scissors. I then used some post-it notes to line off the edges to ink them (direct to paper technique). I embossed the edges as well. In the first card, I used my scallop circle punch with my 1 1/4 circle punch to layer the cross on top to make the image pop. I am not use to doing a clean and simple card but these were appropriate for the occassion.


1 comment:

Monica said...

Very nice... I like the edge you made with the scissors!