Thursday, January 8, 2009

More Teacher Name Frames

The teacher name frames are always a great gift. Any thing handmade is truely appreciated. To make these, I bought the $1 frames from AC Moore. I bought the oval for a different look than the retangle ones. I traced the frame on the backside of embossed paper from Michaels), then cut them out by hand. I attached the embossed paper to the front of the frame using Mod Podge. I bought the assorted wooden images at AC Moore and attached them to the outside frame using glue dots. I added a bow to each one.



I also traced the inside Oval as well on white CS and cut out by hand. I stamped the inside ones using my SU Short Order alphabet set. I stamped the stars in yellow or silver with the SU Background Basics set.



Once all the pieces were done, I put the frames together. These are simple and inexpensive gifts that come from the heart.




3 comments:

Joana24 said...

Hi Lois they are supper cute ,
they will love it .
hope you are having a good weekend
hugs
Joana

Kim Costello said...

They're wonderful love the colours, you have been busy, hope you are well, Happy New Year! HuGs Kim x

Kelly Schelske said...

These are so super cute Lois!! I hope you are well and will apologize now for not having your blog in my reader for some reason...off I go to make sure you are listed in my SBS list!!

Hugs, Kelly