Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Polka Dot Birthday Girl

My girlfriend's daughter has the cutest little blond girl who truely looks like a little princess. When I started working with the Sophia stamp set line from Paper Pretties, my girlfriend thought they were gorgeous so I promised to make her daughter one for her birthday. Since she just turned 3, I thought this Sofia stamp with the teddy bear was perfect. As with my early designs with this stamp set, I used my Mega and Giga Scallop Oval punches to highlight Sofia. Polka Dots was the theme of this card so I used my Swiss dots embossing folder with my Cuttlebug on Pale Plum CS. I colored Sophia with my SU markers and then used my white gel pen to make the polka dots on her dress and the scallop oval. I added the sheer polka dot ribbon as a final touch. This was such a sweet birthday card.

No comments: