Thursday, January 22, 2009

Baby Shower Favor

I was invited to an impromptu baby shower with a few friends and decided to make some favors. I only had one day to make these so I created something simple yet crafty. I picked up these little bags at Joann's Fabrics in the wedding isle. I added the Its a Boy stickers to a star that was punched using my large SU Star punch with silver CS. I adhered that to the bag with a pop-up dot. Inside the bag I put blue and silver hershey kisses that said "its a boy" and "thank you" on the tags that I picked up from Walmart. Also inside the bag were these nifty little post-it rings which Kathy taught me how to make. Everyone enjoyed the treat and the handmade notes for the purse.

2 comments:

Joana24 said...

they look so cute love the colour you used .

hugs
Joana

Lainy's Little Blog said...

You've made a great job with these. No wonder they went down a storm. Hope you are well. Hugs, Lainy xxx