Wednesday, January 7, 2009

2009 Calendars

Here are a few calendars I made for 2009. My friend Erica made some great calendars for a craft show and told me about SkyBlueInk who is a seller of brads, fasteners as well as these self stick calendars. I bought a pack of 10 (very inexpensive) with other treats of course. I had some acrylic picture frames that I bought at the Christmas Tree Shop a while back. With the help of some DS paper (Berry Bliss & Petals and Pasley) I had hanging around and of course Mod Podge, I was able to create these little calendars which stand on thier own. I also used my punched and some stamp sets to add the embellishments. The top left image is the one that I made for the teachers at school. These were made out of a magnetic picture frame with the paperclip on top to place a picture. The other two were stand alone calendars which I made with my daughter and her friend today. They are quick and easy gifts to make.





2 comments:

Sammi said...

Great calendars :)
Love the DS paper
*hugs*

Alex said...

I love these calendars - adorable colours :)

babybluegirl